East-Central London, United Kingdom
9 days ago
We are currently recruiting for mechanically biased Shift Engineer to work for one of London’s premier Building Services company’s.
Our client is currently expanding and have won some exciting new contracts to go with their all ready stellar portfolio of clients based in and around Central London.
In a static role working a 12 hour shift pattern of 4 on 4 off days and nights the Shift Engineer would be working as part of the maintenance team reacting to all mechanical works that may need attending to throughout the prestigious building you would be working in.
Candidates should have good social skills, have an attention to detail and fantastic customer service ability. In addition, candidates would be expected to have the following:
- A relevant mechanical engineering qualification such as City & Guilds/HNC or NVQ
- Experience in a similar maintenance technician role
- Experience with Building Management Systems (BMS)
- Experience working with air conditioning systems and pumps
- water cooling tower experience
If this position is of interest then please apply and we will be in touch .