about 1 month ago
Length: 6 month rolling
- To lead the M&E design management of projects and facilities of the estate to achieve cost, time and quality objectives within agreed guidelines, relevant Railway Industry, Network Rail company standards and other specific legislation including Construction Design Management Regulations (CDM)
- Ensure professional, first class, consistent and effective project engineering service for M&E discipline is provided to clients, including project monitoring and reporting systems in accordance with Railway Group, Network Rail company standards as appropriate and guidelines.
- Provide technical advice, support and guidance to the Asset Management team
- Ensure technical and design content of all stages of M&E design is validated and approved working with NR where appropriate.
- Ensure support is provided to the Asset Team Safety Manager either through the direct reporting of recognised safety non-conformances or practical support dependant on the person’s level of safety training & experience
- Provide technical support and guidance to support third party and external development works.
- Responsible for preparing and the timely submission of full evidence packs as required by the DfT & other outside Bodies.
- Wide range of projects to be worked on – station rebuilding, change all of the rooms, electrical wiring and lighting needs to be changed, central heating. Platform lighting, reassess lighting levels.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 10+ years rail experience – Network Rail background
- Experience in leading rail construction projects
- Knowledge of Network Rail safety standards (NR/LR/INI/02009) (NR/L2/CIV/003)
- Building and services portfolio olhe standards
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.