Peterborough, United Kingdom
about 1 year ago
TXM are currently partnering with a global FMCG company in their search for a Materials Planner, a need has arisen for a new member to join their team to fall in line with expansion.
We are looking for someone to have an understanding of inventory management and production processes, someone who is able to develop strong relationships with colleagues and external suppliers, and also respond and react to issues that may arise.
As part of the package the successful applicant will receive 25 days holiday, pension and life insurance amongst other things.
Key skills & responsibilities
- Plan the supply of inbound raw materials across a number of sites
- Communicate top both suppliers and hauliers to arrange and manage deliveries
- Meet customer service standards
- Find and solve any invoice queries
- Work in collaboration with procurement team to manage purchase contracts
For more information please contact, Ben Wright or James Powell here at TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.