£24759 per annum
about 1 month ago
As a Materials Planner you will be on a Monday – Friday day shifts, 39 hours and on a salary of £24759 which increases to £26356 upon completion of probation.
Core Responsibilities for a Materials Planner would be:
· Planning of maintenance works to the company’s fleet.
· Planning of materials for all works across the site.
· Day to Day processing including but not exclusive to issuing components to vehicles in both physical form and in AMS, consumable stock checks, ordering fuel and PPE checks
· Receiving Goods In as required. Ensure all goods are receipted in both AMS and eProcurement
· Manage all Materials requests from other depots for Material, including the booking of couriers and transferring of material on AMS as required.
· Repairable & Core material processing, including all paperwork required for Suppliers.
· Ensure pre use checks on tooling and equipment is completed.
· Participate in all relevant training and competency assessments that the post holder is nominated to complete.
· Attend safety/quality and technical briefings as required.
Experience for a Materials Planner:
· Experience in a Stores Department in an engineering environment
· Strong communication skills
· Good AMS and eProcurement system knowledge and understanding
If you are a Materials Planner and looking for your next exciting opportunity, contact me now to discuss further.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.