£18.44 per hour
about 2 months ago
Pay: £18.44 (Inside ir35 so would need to go umbrella or PAYE)
Shifts: Monday to Friday 7am - 3pm
Contract: 6 month contract
Experience: SAP experience essential
- Assist the Materials team with the control of goods inwards, delivery booking, goods receiving and any stock discrepancies.
- Prepare warranty parcels and arrange collection with courier.
- Maintain the safe and efficient storage of material and ensure a good level of housekeeping.
- Carry out inventory checks on a regular basis to ensure correct stock levels, including perpetual checks as required.
- Input the materials data into the company’s system to maintain material stock levels and delivery information.
- Maintain the material returns as required, items quarantined or returned to stock as dictated by business needs.
- Assist, when required, with the purchasing of materials, spares, equipment, tools and associated services ensuring on time delivery.
- Carry out the role in a safe and responsible manner-using forklift or other company equipment.
- Assist with the management of the calibration process and ensure all tools have been calibrated to the correct standard.
- Learn new skills in accordance with Hitachi’s new business demands as required.
- Liais with customer and external personnel as required completing the duties of the post.
- To carry out any additional duties as required.
- Depot Induction (training will be provided)
- Manual handling techniques
- Experience of Stores Management function.
- Intermediate IT skills – typically Word, Excel
- Material Management Skills
- SAP experience
If you are interested please click to apply or contact Kenny McEvoy at TXM Recruit.