£22000 - £24000 per annum
about 2 months ago
As a materials handler you will be on day shifts, working 39 hours a week, and the salary is between £22000 and £24000 dependant on experience.
As a materials handler you will carry out stores / inventory warehouse duties ensuring the effective and efficient control of product within the Stores department. Role will involve issue, receipt and control of stores and inventory in a store’s environment. Loading, control, and monitoring of work packages in a manufacturing engineering environment
Roles of a Materials Handler includes:
· Take a proactive approach to the daily store’s operation
· Loading and unloading of vehicles
· Inspecting materials on receipt and book into computer system
· Dimension checking of parts to engineering drawings to Company procedure
· Identify non-conforming products and administer through the Company’s non-conformance procedure
· Ensure all relevant procedures and processes are followed and adhered to in line with Company’s Integrated Management System
· Provide a professional level of customer service with the Company's procedures and requirements
· Stock control / storekeeping including shelf-life control (Stock rotation, FIFO)
· Kitting activity
· Updating computer records
· Maintain and report local store stock levels and monitor activities
· Load the workstations with the requisite roles in accordance with planned lead and cycle times, to comply with manufacturing programmes and delivery schedules
· Pack and load goods being dispatched to customers
· Create delivery notes using
If you are a Materials Handler and looking for your next exciting opportunity, contact me now to discuss further.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.