As part of a global food manufacturing group, your career can really go places with us. Our Hertfordshire based facility needs a new Manufacturing Front Line Manager.
You will be responsible for:
- Proactively engaging with your team to ensure our ‘Safety First’ culture is always front of mind
- Lead and facilitate your team to deliver optimum performance, cost reduction and service requirements
- Driving product quality through systems and people
- Contribution to a production plan and operating the production plant in the most efficient way
- Developing and training individuals to create a proactive learning environment
To be successful as Manufacturing Front Line Manager you will need to be a proven leader in a fast paced (ideally food / FMCG) manufacturing environment where you have developed a safety first culture and increased performance levels / productivity.