£40,000 plus many benefits
Special Purpose Machinery
TXM Recruit are partnering with a true international market leader in the manufacturing of cancer therapy & medical device technology.
With a recent push on new product introduction and improvements to legacy products the business have further increased their market share and customer orders- and require the permanent services of 2 x Manufacturing Engineers to support the additional manufacturing requirements.
We are searching for experienced Manufacturing Engineers, who have previously used continuous improvement and/or lean methodologies.
For a Manufacturing Engineer this is a great time to join and work with cutting edge & high end technology (electrical, mechanical and software based components and systems) that saves lives and improves the quality and comfort of treatment for patients.
Manufacturing Engineer responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to improve the build and assembly quality and efficiency, solve build problems.
- Authorise Non Conformance Reports when the documented build process cannot be followed, and authorise amendments to Production documents.
- As Manufacturing Engineer you will design and document the build process including: Assembly Instructions; Inspection instructions and machine quality checklist; Factory layout, facilities and capacities; the design & procurement of production tooling.
- Facilitate New Product Development, especially through your technical knowledge in design for Manufacture, and Production start-up.
- Participation in manufacturing improvement projects.
Manufacturing Engineer, experience & knowledge:
- HNC Mechanical- or Electrical / electronics or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and adhering to quality management systems/ GMP and compliance standards.
- Ability to use a CAD –Solid Edge / equivalent drawing package.
- Work unsupervised under own initiative.
- Energetic and a motivator with the ability to communicate with all levels of the business.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office applications.
Current valid passport with the ability to travel domestically and internationally
In return there is a salary of circa £40,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits.
If you are interested in an informal conversation about this opportunity and your personal career requirements, please contact James Powell here at TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.