£30000 - £33000 per annum
7 days ago
As a Manufacturing Coordinator you will be on day shifts, working 39 hours a week, and the salary is between £30000 and £33000 dependant on experience.
As a Manufacturing Coordinator you will be someone who can demonstrate a strong background in manufacturing within an Engineering environment. The successful person will assist the production manager to ensure that products meet the required standards for quality, cost and delivery and will assist the HSE manager to ensure compliance with all appropriate legislation and current industry best practice.
Roles of a Manufacturing Coordinator includes:
· Co-ordinating and organising the workload of the factory to minimize production problems, bottlenecks, or down time.
· Ensuring that adequate resources of plant, equipment, tooling, and people are available to fulfil the production plan.
· Working with the maintenance team to ensure there is a well-maintained preventative maintenance plan available.
· Ensuring that the regulations about health and safety at work act and the environmental policy are understood and complied with by all personnel within the manufacturing department.
· Maintaining records of near misses and accidents.
· Updating RAMS as well as producing new documents as required.
Experience required for a Manufacturing Coordinator:
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience and knowledge of working in a supervisory role within a manufacturing/ engineering environment.
· Ability to understand technical production drawings.
· IOSH Managing Safely or similar.
· Strong ability to influence others without having direct line accountability for them.
· Team worker and contributor.
· A good communicator with individuals at all levels.
If you are a Manufacturing Coordinator and looking for your next exciting opportunity, contact me now to discuss further.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.