Excellent Salary + Company Benefits + Car Scheme + Bonus
7 months ago
Liquid error: internal
We are partnering with this world-renowned business operating in the Motorsport and F1 Sector to recruit a Manual Machinist due to an exciting time of growth and development.
The successful candidate must have:
- Previous experience using manual mills, lathes and surface grinders is essential
- Previous experience in a toolroom which is essential
- Experience and knowledge of a machine shop environment, including CNC machinery is beneficial
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
Key responsibilities for this role will be
- Operation of manual and NC mills, manual lathes, and surface grinders as well as other equipment in a toolroom to complete all tasks required
- Assisting within other areas of the department as required
- Ability to deal with technical challenges as they arise and know when to ask if unsure
- Meeting challenging and demanding deadlines
- Maintaining consistent high standards
If this Manual Machinist role sounds like the right fit for you, please contact Ida Iannone on 01908 228627 or on email@example.com at TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.