£30.59 per hour, Benefits: Overtime paid after 12 weeks
4 months ago
- Support cross team working to ensure the planned workload is achieve through the allocation of man power, driving health team dynamics.
- Lead the way in motivating and engaging the team by demonstrating high standards whilst actively following all business and safety processes to deliver a quality product on schedule to the customer.
- Promote a good safety culture to remain compliant with all SSHEQ processes.
- Actively seek new and improved ways of working to reduce waste and cost through lean methodologies.
- Support audits and meetings as associated to the role.
- Ensure all Maintenance Management Systems and Defect Management Systems are updated/ completed accurately.
- Support the TMC maintaining compliance to the Operating Model and local Stop and Release processes.
- Champion change and support its implementation.
Job Skills and Experience:
- Experience ideally working within a rail service and maintenance environment, but other industries will be considered
- Intermediate IT skills – typically Word, Excel, Outlook
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- NVQ Level 3 in T&RS or engineering field.
Please note these positions fall INSIDE IR35
If you are interested in the role and would like some more information please get in touch with Thomas Kellogg at TXM Recruit on 07711470024 or firstname.lastname@example.org