£23759 per annum
7 days ago
Hours: 40 + a maximum of 1-3 call out
TXM Recruit have a fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Technician to cover the Norfolk area, working for a highly reputable organisation on a permanent basis
Is this you?
You will be a general all rounder working in maintenance and ideally have good basic knowledge of plumbing and carpentry. If you have experience working on multi-sites in an FM environment, even better
This role would suit a hard-working, passionate individual who is looking to develop their skills in the maintenance industry
You will be interacting and meeting with new people daily so people skills and the ability to develop good working relationships is essential
You must also have the following to be considered:
- Valid UK driver’s license
- Maintenance Environment experience
- Experience working within a customer facing environment
- Confident using PDA’s
- Awareness and knowledge of health & safety
- BAFE Fire experience (highly desirable)
- Plumbing (highly desirable)
- Lock repair/replacement (desirable)
You will be working on jobs carrying out general maintenance repairs, ppm and reactive maintenance needs and it will be your responsibility to ensure SLA’s are met.
You will be part of a maintenance team, working alongside your teammates at times whilst mainly working autonomously
The is also opportunity for career progression for those who are wanting to take that path
- Company Vehicle & fuel card
- Door to door travel
- 25 days Holiday + Bank holidays
- Discretionary bonus scheme of up to 4%
- Generous contributory pension scheme of matched contributions of up to 6%
- Life assurance
More about the company
A national FM company with a strong presence in the retail sector, they solution focused and understand the importance of employee satisfaction and impact it has on ensuring a 1st class service to their customers.
They’re an FM company with a difference.
If you are interested in this position and have the qualifications and experience required, please send your CV and contact Clare Gadsby of TXM Recruit