£28900 per annum
10 days ago
Key Responsibilities Include
• The maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification of rolling stock assets;
• Ensuring compliance with company and industry safety procedures;
• Preventative and corrective maintenance on the trams, actively participating in ongoing continuous improvement activities;
• Recording all work activity and support the testing, commissioning and acceptance of new trams;
• Supporting the Rolling Stock Maintenance Management Team in the delivery of the production plan;
• You will also be required to undertake role specific training and competency assessments to achieve both company and national qualifications.
What You’ll Need
• Completed an appropriate time served apprenticeship or hold relevant qualifications in electrical / mechanical engineering;
• Preventative and corrective maintenance experience;
• Experience of finding and diagnosing faults in complex mechanical, electrical, electronic, hydraulic and pneumatic systems;
• Experience in the use of computer based diagnostic equipment and rolling stock / heavy vehicle maintenance would be advantageous;
• Experience in a rail maintenance environment and working with safety critical equipment would be advantageous;
• High level of attention to detail, with excellent interpersonal skills and experience of working as part of a team in a similar industry is essential.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.