Bristol, United Kingdom
4 months ago
TXM Recruit are currently recruiting for a team of Rolling Stock Maintenance Technicians to join an exciting project in Bristol. We are only able to consider candidates that have previously worked for Hitachi Rail.
Main duties include (but not limited to):
- Undertaking corrective and preventative maintenance, servicing and repair of rolling stock
- Participate in the ongoing continuous improvement activities for maintenance
- In cab checks - function tests and door tests
- Ensuring exam tasks are being completed in a timely manner
Experience & Qualifications;
- NVQ Level 3 Engineering or equivalent is desirable
- Prior relevant experience within a rolling stock background is essential
- Carried out safety critical work for Hitachi Rail previously
- 3 month minimum
Due to the current climate the potential start date for this role is the 6th July , you will be required to attend a medical/D&A prior to starting.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.