£38500 per annum
about 1 month ago
As a Team Leader you will be working on a varied shift pattern and will be offered a fantastic salary of £38500 with benefits such as Free travel on vehicles for you and your partner; company pensions scheme and 33 days holiday per year.
These roles are open to individuals with Team Leader Experience across all industries.
As a Team Leader your role will include various tasks such as:
- Support vehicle maintenance management in the delivery of the production plan, ensuring exam tasks are completed in a timely manner and in compliance with the maintenance schedule.
- Performing maintenance and repair activities on the vehicles, working on systems incorporating mechanical, electrical, electronic, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment, in accordance with the vehicle maintenance instructions and departmental procedures.
- Attend to in service failures ensuring minimal disruption to the network.
- Plan, coordinate, prepare and distribute maintenance tasks efficiently to the team in accordance with the maintenance plan.
- Plan bogie and vehicle maintenance on a distance and time basis.
Competencies for a Team Leader Required are:
- Experience in leading, managing and coaching a team of technical staff.
- Experience in undertaking preventative and corrective maintenance on high value safety critical equipment.
- Experience of working in a 24/7 production environment.
- Experience of fleet and workload planning.
- Mechanical or electrical engineering based NVQ level 3 qualification or higher, or time served apprenticeship in mechanical and electrical disciplines.
If you are a Team Leader and looking for your next exciting opportunity contact me now to discuss further.