£25000 per annum
CS MO FB
about 1 month ago
As a Maintenance Operative, you will be expected to provide a pro-active and responsive repair and maintenance service, ensuring that faults and maintenance requests within the accommodation are dealt with in a timely manner.
The successful candidate will possess the following skillset:
- Ability to follow schedules and produce good quality work
- Basic electrical skills (e.g. change socket faces and light fittings)
- Joinery skills (e.g. hang doors, replace skirting boards, fit kitchens.)
- Painting and decorating skills
- Communication skills to maintain a positive relationship with care providers and tenants.
- Plumbing skills (e.g. fixing leaks, bathroom refurbs)
- Ability to follow general Health & Safety guidelines
- Salary: £24-26,000
- Hours: Your working hours will be 09:00 – 17:30 5 days per week
- 20 days holiday entitlement plus Bank Holidays.
- Full driving license required.
- Own vehicle required – mileage claimed at 25p per mile (vehicle provided after completion of probation.)