Chipping Norton, United Kingdom
5 months ago
£45,000 plus benefits
TXM Recruit are partnering with a successful UK wide company who are hiring for a new Maintenance Manager for their well-established Chipping Norton site.
For the Maintenance Manager this is an opportunity to work in partnership with a supportive Site Manager to the maintenance processes and engineers’ performance, whilst instilling a culture of continuous improvement.
Maintenance Manager (Multi-skilled) Responsibilities:
- Manage the internal engineering team of 5 and external contractors with maintenance strategies and innovation around best practice…someone who will bring new ideas.
- Expanding, improving and executing the existing PPM systems and schedule.
- Ensuring maximum efficiency of the production lines and minimum downtime
- Manage statutory inspections and contractors.
- Promote and encourage continuous improvement, lean manufacturing methodologies and 5S- contributing ideas to improve processes and product quality.
Maintenance Manager experience:
- As Maintenance Manager you must have successful manufacturing and managerial leadership experience.
- FMCG experience is highly beneficial with other high volume/ fast paced production line experience being key.
- A Multi-skilled Engineer, with an Electrical Qualification.
- Good knowledge of computer-controlled machines, PLC's (preferably Siemens S7), for fault finds.
- Computer literate.
- Monday to Friday, 40 hour week
- £45,000 and many benefits
If you are interested in this Maintenance Manager opportunity, please contact James Powell here at TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.