Derby, United Kingdom
11 months ago
We are currently partnering with a rolling stock engineering specialist in the UK in the search for a Maintenance Manager based in Derby. They provide engineering services on track infrastructure, train operations and rolling stock maintenance.
As Maintenance Manager, we are looking for you to have experience in a rolling stock background, a strong knowledge of the industry and a safety critical environment. Finally, for this role, a Level 3 in Engineering is required as a minimum.
Your salary as Maintenance Manager will be £60,000. As well as the aforementioned salary, you will also receive the following benefits; 25 days holidays + banks, pension, healthcare plan and a discrepancy bonus based on company performance.
As the Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- The implementation of safety best practise in line with legislation
- Full accountability for the maintenance schedule – meeting KPI’s
- Liaison with operations and planning teams internally to meet customer demand
- Implement best practise for maintenance activities
- Monitor and report progress on production
For more information on the role, please contact Ben Wright here at TXM Recruit. Alternatively, click ‘apply’ and I will be in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.