cardiff, United Kingdom
about 1 year ago
Are you interested in working for one of the country's fast growing maintenance and construction company's?
Based in their offices located in Cardiff We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled Maintenance and small works manager (with a slight M&E Bias) to join our clients award winning team.
Covering south to mid Wales delivering day to day maintenance and Planned works on retail, properties.
With a company vehicle, all fuel paid and fantastic career opportunity's throughout the business this a great opportunity for the right candidate .
You will be responsible for the following,
- Daily deployment, scheduling and management of engineers and sub-contractors.
- Ensuring health and safety compliance is maintained at all times on sites and work locations.
- Dealing with customer enquiries and concerns
- Meeting clients, assessing works and producing estimate & quotes for required works
- Ensuring jobs are completed within priority and on budget.
- Ensuring quality control of engineers and sub-contractors.
- Working closely with the Contract support team to ensure required information is collated and added to the system.
- The role split of approx 60% office based 40% visiting sites
- Candidates ideally should have a trade or skilled background and have a passion for customer service, in addition the following skills and training would be desirable
Ideal candidates will have :
CSCS Card - Required
Full Driving Licence - Required
Asbestos Awareness - Desirable
City and Guilds in a trade or similar -Desirable
IOSH - Desirable
Basic iT Skills - Required
If this seems like a position of interest then please apply and we will be in touch.