£26500 per annum
CS MJ WI
about 1 month ago
Candidates should have good social skills, have an attention to detail and fantastic customer service ability.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in the Maintenance Industry is essential
- The candidate must have a general all-round knowledge of basic handyman tasks such as painting, floor tiling, basic plumbing, patch plastering, wall tiling and ceiling repair.
- City and Guilds or NVQ level 2 in Carpentry and joinery
- Undertake maintenance tasks, call outs, response & repair of all types of Joinery & general building items.
- A good understanding of General Building services
- Must be prepared to work together to hit the clients goals, help out other trades when required and have a can do, enthusiastic, first time fix attitude.
- To understand, complete all work-related documentation accurately on time and to exceed the customer’s expectations.
- To understand & comply with policies and procedures.
- Experience as a Maintenance Joiner
PASMA, IPAF and SSSTS are all desirable.
Personal development plans are in place for career progression, vehicle, fuel card and uniform are all provided.
If you feel this role matches your skills, get in touch and we can discuss further!