Maintenance Engineer DAYS
£33,000 plus benefits
We are working with an international leader in agriculture and food manufacturing to search for a Multi-skilled Engineer with electrical bias to join their growing North Yorkshire site.
As Maintenance Engineer you will join their team to ensure operational safety, output and quality standards are maintained.
As part of an experienced team of maintenance engineers you will be working on both reactive and planned maintenance of mill equipment to ensure there is safe and efficient production processes.
As Maintenance Engineer you will demonstrate electrical/electronic and mechanical skills and you must also have familiarity with process control systems. You will have a proven background in maintaining plant and equipment within either a production or manufacturing environment and have an electrical bias to your skill sets.
- In association with the Engineering Manager & Site Management, control maintenance costs to meet budget / forecast
- Tasks to be completed in a safe manner and all equipment to be kept in a safe condition. Promote safe working practices on site
- Minimise plant downtime due to mechanical and electrical failure
- Completion of all maintenance tasks, both routine and reactive
- Monitor plant condition on a regular basis to prevent unnecessary downtime
- Suggest Continuous Improvement opportunities
- Ensure the site is electrically safe
If you are interested in this Maintenance Engineer position, please contact James Powell (Manufacturing Division) here at TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.