Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
about 2 years ago
International food manufacturer and one of the largest in Europe recruiting a multi skilled Maintenance Engineer in the 160,000 square foot, state of the art facility in Milton Keynes.
Due to rapid growth expansion, there is no better time to join the business and be part of a category leading brand.
With experience working with high speed, high volume production lines, ideally FMCG or Food related, your role as Maintenance Engineer will include:
* Provide reactive maintenance to support to the production operation
* Preventative Maintenance schedule - assessment, identification, modification and performance of production and packaging lines
* Reactive maintenance to unforeseen problems and breakdowns
* Actively implement plans to eliminate unnecessary costs
Ideal requirements for Maintenance Engineer
* Strong background in either electrical or mechanical engineering (multi-skilled is a bonus)
* Exposure to PLC Controls, Low Voltage Controls, Pneumatic and Hydraulic systems
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ideally a French Speaker (or willing to learn)
* Ability to work individually and as part of a team
* Proven track record of implementing Continuous Improvement processes
The role will pay £25,000 - £30,000 basic, plus bonus and pension. The shifts are rotating (days and nights) 12 hour shifts (42 hours per week)
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.