£30,000-35,000 plus shift allowance
Pharmaceuticals / FMCG
TXM Recruit are partnering with a long-standing manufacturer of pharma, personal care and medical device products- manufacturing for some of the leading, global brands in these markets. With growing customer demand, new manufacturing facilities and increasing production lines, the company is strengthening its Engineering team.
2 x Multiskilled Maintenance Engineers will be required to ensure that all site equipment runs at maximum efficiency, rectify breakdowns promptly and ensure that all work orders and planned maintenance tasks are completed within agreed time frame.
You will also work to support continuous improvement and quality assurance initiatives.
For the Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer position, we are looking for candidates to support in all electrical and mechanical activities including but not limited to:
- Implementation of maintenance programmes
- Health & Safety
- Quality & Efficiencies
- Profitability & Cost Management
- Customer Satisfaction & Innovation
- You must be an experienced engineer within a high speed yet regulated environment such as FMCG manufacturing / packaging / pharma environment.
- You will be experienced across planned preventative maintenance, repairs, break downs and ideally some installation of electrical systems.
- Although electrically biased you will have also worked with mechanical equipment.
- A working knowledge of PLC would be very desirable.
In return you will be rewarded with an exceptional working environment, an excellent salary and benefits package and long-term career prospects within a growing company who pride themselves on employee satisfaction and providing flexible training and development for staff.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.