£47000 - £55000 per annum
27 days ago
Days – 12-hour shifts
£47,000 - £55,000 + Over time
TXM Group are partnering with an FMCG market leading, who are hiring for a number of Maintenance Engineers alongside increasing demand and site expansion.
This is an excellent opportunity to join Multimillion revenue business, where you will be working on the maintenance and improvement of sophisticated systems & machinery.
This is a real growth market and if you are motivated by working with best practices, the latest technologies whilst challenging and developing yourself, then this is a great environment.
Responsibilities to the role:
- Planned maintenance, service and repair- working to accurate and efficient resolutions
- Mechanical strip down, overhauls and reassembly
- Interpreting mechanical assembly diagrams
- Electrical troubleshooting and the interpretation of electrical circuit diagrams
- Aiming to continuously improve old and newly installed equipment
- Working within a fast-paced environment and decision making within this.
- Maintaining material handling, conveyor and robotic equipment/ systems
- Heavy involvement in continuous improvement.
- Previous Maintenance Engineer experience within FMCG, automate warehousing, intra-logistics, material handling or high-volume manufacturing environments are well-suited
- Level 3 Qualified Engineer- C&G, NVQ or BTEC
- Level 3 in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Ideally knowledge of PLC systems with fault-finding experience
- Again, ideally hydraulics and pneumatics experience would be beneficial
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.