£44650 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, Healthcare, 25 days holiday, Life Cover
about 2 months ago
£45,000 + bonus
TXM Recruit are partnering with a large international FMCG business on their search for a number of permanent Maintenance Engineer positions, to join a new & impressive flagship site.
You will be joining at key time for a growing plant, where you help build-up the site’s capability and work on a variety of projects to optimise machinery, processes and the lines for start-up. Thereafter, this will be a fast-paced environment and high-volume production.
As Maintenance Engineer you will be working across both the workshop and the production lines to service, overhaul and improve machinery and tooling + support with ongoing maintenance requirements.
This a company and industry that will provide excellent long-term career prospects- you will be working for a genuine market leader within an extremely high demand industry and product that has huge benefits for sustainability and the environment.
Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- As this Maintenance Engineer role will involve setting up the brand new production lines, a high level of flexibility is required; the role will work within in the workshop environment and on the shop floor, supporting reactive maintenance and problem-solving on the production lines
- The re-refurbishment, preparation and repair of equipment and spares -i.e., presses, pumps, gearboxes, conveyors, pinchains, shafts etc.
- Supporting projects and modifications for line conversions and size conversions
- The appropriate use of tool room/workshop machinery, i.e., lathes, grinders, manual millers etc.
- The re-refurbishment, preparation and repair of the tooling used in the manufacturing process.
- Maintenance, repairs, breakdowns & modifications of machinery on the production lines
- Previous planned and reactive maintenance engineering experience.
- A previous background within high-volume production and fast paced manufacturing
- A mechanically biased engineer, ideally with basic electrical knowledge too.
- An apprenticeship in a Mechanical Engineering discipline / Level 3 Qualified Engineer
- £45,000 with further progression available on completion of training
- Bonus, 25 days holiday, Healthcare and Life Cover
TXM Recruit and our client an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.