Coleshill, United Kingdom
about 1 year ago
We are currently recruiting for a global Facilities Management Provider who are currently seeking 2 Shift Maintenance Engineers to join their busy team covering a manufacturing site in Coleshill. This is a great opportunity to join a company who have year on year growth meaning promotional opportunities are consistently available.
(12 Week Temp to Perm Role)
Rotational shifts pattern
1. 0600-1400 - 1 week Mon - Fri
2. 1400-2200 - 1 week Mon - Fri
3. 2000-0600 - 1 week Mon - Thu
Description / Competencies:
- We are looking to speak to engineers with a strong background in PPM’s, Reactive Maintenance and Repairs.
- Completion of Reactive Breakdowns.
- Completion of daily, weekly and monthly PPM routines.
- Completion of Daily BMS Checks.
- Industry leading training and development available.
- 50% of work will be Maintenance, 30% of work will be Proactive Repairs and 20% of work will be Reactive Repairs.
- General Maintenance of equipment, buildings and structures.
- Take Part in Call Out Rota – Currently 1 in 6
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working as a Site Services / Facilities Engineer.
- Proven background in facilities management environment.
- Industry Recognised Trade Qualification (Electrical, Mechanical, HVAC etc)
- 17th or 18th Edition – Desirable
- IPAF 3a & 3B – Desirable
Why not make a change and begin a new career with a renound and well respected organisation? Apply today!