£32000 per annum
about 1 month ago
£32,000 + benefits – salary rising after probation to £34,000
TXM Recruit are currently partnering with an engineering company who produce quality plastic regrinds and compounds, sold into multiple different industries. With a stable client base in place, they are now looking to add to their existing team on a 4 on 4 off days and nights shift pattern. 4 days on 4 off, 4 nights on 4 off.
Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- Responding to both mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- Fulfilling the planned maintenance schedule.
- Maintaining stores.
- Prioritising workload.
- Working alone and as part of a team.
- Involvement in continuous improvement projects.
- Mechanical or electrical qualifications – City & Guilds/NVQ/BTEC/Apprenticeship
- Can be either bias, mechanical or electrical but must be competent at performing fault finding and planned maintenance for both.
- Worked within manufacturing, production, recycling or a heavy industry environment before.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.