£35,000 + shift allowance & bonus
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to join a fast-growing FMCG company at their impressive, brand new production facility at time of continued growth.
As Maintenance Engineer (multi skilled), this is a great chance to join an innovative and exciting company, providing a very collaborative work culture where investment you’re your training and quick progression is a priority.
As a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer position that will be responsible for maintenance and repair of all production equipment, facilities and utilities to ensure maximum availability, reliability and operational performance and objectives.
Maintenance Engineer (Multi-skilled) Experience required:
- Must be multi-skilled across both electrical and mechanical maintenance
- Hold a relevant engineering qualification / Electrical Qualifications
- ‘Ideally’ has or is prepared to secure 17th Edition Wiring Regulations.
- Ideally, City and Guilds 2330 electrical course Level 2
- Must have relevant manufacturing experience- carrying out planned and reactive maintenance within fast paced/ high-volume production environments.
- Mechanical skills for maintenance and repair: pneumatics, belts, gearboxes, conveyors etc.
Salary £35,000 plus bonus and shift allowance
3 week, rotating shifts: 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm and 10pm-6am
In return you will be rewarded with an exceptional working environment and benefits.
- Shift allowance
- Annual Bonus
- Training and Development
- Private Healthcare
- Weekly Beers
- Opportunity to attend industry and social events
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact James Powell here at TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.