£30,000-32,000 + shift allowance &bonus
TXM Recruit are partnering with a fast-growing craft beer brewery who have enjoyed doubling revenues for the past 2 years. With the company continuing to pursue new market opportunities and the increasing production, they are expanding the Maintenance Engineer team.
For a Maintenance Engineer (multi skilled), this is a great chance to join an innovative and exciting company, working at a brand-new state of the art facility. You will be joining a very collaborative work culture and a company who are passionate about investing in their staff with excellent training and flexible progression routes.
This is a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer position that will be responsible for maintenance and repair of all production equipment, facilities and utilities to ensure maximum availability, reliability and operational performance and objectives.
Maintenance Engineer (Multi-skilled) Responsibilities:
· Ensure that all production, packaging and utilities equipment is maintained so that the Shift teams can meet all production targets and operate to maximum efficiency.
· Develop and execute the planned maintenance program for all site equipment.
· React to all breakdowns in a safe but prompt manner to minimise un-planned downtime.
· Troubleshooting; report breakdowns and damage caused to equipment and assist where required in resolving the issue.
· Maintain the workshop and associated equipment in a professional manner.
· Monitor and control the utilities equipment.
· When required undertake maintenance tasks on the building and facilities.
· Assist in operations to cover shift breaks when required.
· Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities- you will be encouraged to put forward ideas to improve processes and product quality.
Maintenance Engineer (Multi-skilled) Experience required:
· Must be multi-skilled across both electrical and mechanical maintenance
· Hold a relevant engineering qualification / Electrical Qualification
· Must have relevant manufacturing experience- carrying out planned and reactive maintenance
· Electrical Skills for maintenance and repair: PLC fault-finding, three phase wiring, sensors, etc.
· Mechanical skills for maintenance and repair: pneumatics, belts, gearboxes, conveyors etc.
· ‘Ideally’ has or is prepared to secure 17th Edition Wiring Regulations.
· Knowledge of brewing and packaging operations would be an advantage
· Ideally, City and Guilds 2330 electrical course Level 2
Salary £30-32,000 on weekly rotating shifts: 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm and 10pm-6am
In return you will be rewarded with an exceptional working environment and benefits.
- Shift allowance
- Annual Bonus
- Training and Development
- Private Healthcare
- Weekly Beers
- Opportunity to attend industry and social events
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact James Powell here at TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.