£35,000 + shift allowance & bonus
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to join a fast-growing FMCG company at their impressive, new production facility with further growth and increased production planned in 2019.
As Maintenance Engineer (multi skilled), this is a great time to join a successful company within a strongly performing market. You will be joining an experienced team and collaborative work culture where there is good investment into your training and progression.
As a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer position that will be responsible for maintenance and repair of all production equipment, facilities and utilities to ensure maximum availability, reliability and operational performance.
Maintenance Engineer (Multi-skilled) Experience required:
- Must be multi-skilled across both electrical and mechanical maintenance
- Hold a relevant engineering qualification / Electrical Qualifications
- ‘Ideally’ has or is prepared to secure 17th Edition Wiring Regulations.
- Ideally, City and Guilds 2330 electrical course Level 2
- Must have relevant manufacturing experience- carrying out planned and reactive maintenance within fast paced/ high-volume production environments.
- Mechanical skills for maintenance and repair: pneumatics, belts, gearboxes, conveyors etc.
Salary £40,000 (including shift allowance) + bonus on top
Panama shifts: including days and nights
In return you will be rewarded with an exceptional working environment and benefits.
f you are interested in this opportunity please contact James Powell here at TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.