TXM Recruit are partnering with a UK market leader in supply chain services to the FMCG industry to find a Facilities Maintenance Engineer with a mechanical bias.
The company work with some of the biggest restaurant and food brands and with increasing customers and growing contracts need to expand their maintenance team at their Hemel Hempstead distribution centre.
· Provide specialist mechanical knowledge
· To advise the site manager on engineering works and plan as needed
· Undertake planned maintenance and inspections, daily weekly and monthly
· This will be varied maintenance work across the warehouse as a whole, conveyor systems that distribute orders, improving and repairing racking systems and more.
· Day to day frontline fault finding and repair work
· Assist with contractor control and management
· Maintain accurate job and service records
· Service and maintain automated conveyer systems
Maintenance Qualifications & Experience required:
· Mechanical – (C&G) Part 1 + 2 Mechanical or NVQ level 3 Mechanical City & Guilds or Level 3 Diploma in Engineering- Maintenance, Installation and Commissioning.
· Conveyer systems and robotics would also be an advantage
· Experience in planned Preventative Maintenance Systems
· Previous experience working within production and warehouse environment
· Certification or experience in Welding or Fabrication would be an advantage.
Salaries of £30-35,000 plus an 8% bonus and free meals.
In return you will be rewarded with an exceptional working environment and long-term career prospects within a growing company who pride themselves on employee satisfaction and providing flexible training and development for staff.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.