£32000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Location: South Yorkshire/Derbyshire
TXM Recruit are looking for a maintenance electrician to join an established, family run business based in the East Midlands. Due to their continued success, they are looking to build on their existing team in order to support their contract needs
Is this you?
You will a fully qualified electrician who has experience working on domestic properties, doing both planned and reactive maintenance.
This is a customer facing role so good communication skills are essential.
You will be part of a team but will spend time working autonomously so you must be confident working with minimal support and supervision
Qualifications and skills required
- City & Guilds 2391 Qualification (or equivalent) in Inspection and Testing.
- Good working knowledge of BS 7671 to the latest revision
- 18th Edition wiring regulations qualification – Level 3
- Experience of completing EICR’s
- Driver over the age of 23 (for insurance purposes)
Overview of the role
You will be part of the reactive and planned maintenance team, working on contracts in the domestic and commercial sectors.
Your day-to-day duties will include responding to reactive breakdowns, undertaking essential repairs to ensure the electrical installation meets regulatory requirements as well as new installations and testing and inspecting.
You will be covering: South Yorkshire, Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire, with some properties in Lincolnshire.
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company vehicle (Personal use)
- Fuel card
- Call out 1-9 day, so that means you’re only on call 1 day in every 9 which allow you to have a better work/life balance
An East Midlands based family run business with over 20 years’ experience in the industry.
They offer a range of services carried out by fully qualified engineers who take pride in their work, providing professional, punctual services