£37000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Salary: £37K + call out (negotiable)
TXM Recruit are working with a leading Facilities maintenance contractor and construction company who are looking for an experienced electrician to cover the Redhill area for one of their largest commercial contracts in the South
Some of the benefits on offer include:
- Excellent progression, training, and development opportunities
- Company Vehicle
- Fuel card
- 20 days Holiday + Bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Tablet/Phone provided
- Overtime available
Is this you?
This role would suit a highly motivated individual who is able to us their own initiative and work well within a team.
You must have a passion for customer service and be flexible as some out of hours work may be required.
Previous experience in a maintenance role is also necessary for this role
This is a varied role which will see you carrying out such task as:
- Planned and reactive maintenance
- Undertake Electrical installation works.
- Ensure all work is carried out safely to the highest standard.
Required skills, experience, and qualifications:
- At least 3 years of previous experience in a Maintenance FM role required.
- Industry recognised Electrical Installation or qualification obtained to NVQ Level 3, or equivalent as a minimum required.
- BS7671 18th Edition desirable.
- C&G 2391 Inspection & Testing desirable.
- Full clean driving licence required.
- ECS / CSCS Card desirable.
If you are interested in this position and are looking to join a company where you can really forge a career, please send your CV and contact Clare Gadsby of TXM Recruit