£10 - £20 per annum
about 1 month ago
With a competitive rate of pay and a good opportunity for overtime this is a great opportunity for an electrician who is looking to get onto a static site with a great team in place and that will offer the chance for a genuine career.
As the site Electrician you would be part of the team carrying out new installation works, planned and reactive maintenance to the electrical services and to maintain the electrical standards and compliance across site.
Experience in the Maintenance Industry is essential
- Required to complete Electrical Fixed Wire Testing, PAT Testing, Fire Alarm Testing and Emergency Light Testing.
- A good understanding of General Building services
- Efficiently maintain and repair plant/equipment
- To carry out diagnostic, fault finding
- Maintain PPM Paperwork
- The ability to carry out installation tasks from time to time.
- CSCS Card or ECS Card 17/18th Edition
- City & Guilds or NVQ Level 2/3 Qualifications
- HV (Desirable)
- PASMA & IPAF desirable