Are you interested in working for one of the country's fast growing maintenance and construction company's?
Based in their offices located in Wigan we are looking for a highly motivated and skilled Maintenance and small works manager to join our clients award winning team.
Covering the North West region delivering day to day maintenance and Planned works on retail, properties.
With a company vehicle, all fuel paid and fantastic career opportunity's throughout the business this a great opportunity for the right candidate .
You will be responsible for the following,
- Daily deployment, scheduling and management of engineers and sub-contractors.
- Ensuring health and safety compliance is maintained at all times on sites and work locations.
- Dealing with customer enquiries and concerns
- Meeting clients, assessing works and producing estimate & quotes for required works
- Ensuring jobs are completed within priority and on budget.
- Ensuring quality control of engineers and sub-contractors.
- Working closely with the Contract support team to ensure required information is collated and added to the system.
- The role split of approx 60% office based 40% visiting sites
- Candidates ideally should have a trade or skilled background and have a passion for customer service, in addition the following skills and training would be desirable
Ideal candidates will have :
CSCS Card - Required
Full Driving Licence - Required
Asbestos Awareness - Desirable
City and Guilds in a trade or similar -Desirable
IOSH - Desirable
Basic iT Skills - Required
If this seems like a position of interest then please apply and we will be in touch.