£26000 - £28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Do you want work on a permanent contract based in Croydon? Continue reading if this is for you!
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 depending on experience.
Qualifications: Time-served apprentice trained, or equivalent.
You will need to be an outgoing and hardworking team player. Open to change, and will have a flexible and helpful approach to work. You must be a self-starter, and be able and willing to improve the working area with a view to increase efficiency.
- Machining of reworked parts for both Mobility and Industrial workshops
- Manufacture of tooling to support workshop
- Mechanical fitting assembly, strip and survey
- Balancing of product to cover production demand
- Maintain good housekeeping, awareness of and adherence to health and safety requirements
- Maintain good quality and efficiency
- Involvement in improvement activities as required
- To perform other duties as assigned from time to time
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Time-served apprentice trained, or other relevant qualification
- § Ability to read drawings and identify components
- § Ability to assemble, repair or modify mechanical equipment
- § Exposure to non CNC machine tools such as lathes, mills, grinders and radial drills
- § A flexible approach to meet customer demands
- § Good team player
- Salary Bracket £26k - £28k (dependent on experience)
- 20 days holiday (pro rata)
- Annual Bonus (pro rata on year of joining)
- Life Assurance
- Pensions 3% EE and 6% ER
- Private Health Care
- Dental Scheme
- Other Benefits