£24049 per annum
21 days ago
As a Stores Machine Shop Operative, you will have a salary of £24049 working a mix of early, late and nights. You will be given an allowance on top of your salary for these shifts and any weekend work will be paid at an enhanced overtime rate.
As a Machine Shop Operative, you will ensure that the safety and production procedures within the machine shop are carried out in accordance with the relevant risk assessments and work instructions.
Duties of a Machine Shop Operative would include:
· Maintain and promote a safe and tidy working environment in accordance with company and legislative requirements.
· Operate in accordance with the Company Quality Assurance System and help to improve/develop processes.
· Solve production problems and continuously improve in all areas of operation.
· Structure and prioritise work in a logical and orderly manner to achieve business & personal objectives.
· Work within Health, Safety & Environmental procedures
· Ensures the accurate use of the Time & Attendance systems
· Respond professionally and innovatively to satisfy the needs of internal and external customers, ensuring that quality standards are never conceded.
· Ensure plant and equipment is maintained safely and fit for purpose, reporting, and resolving defects.
· Willingness to be trained in other production areas.
· Any other duties deemed reasonable by the business.
Requirements of a Machine Shop Operative would be:
· Previous experience in machine shop processes is an advantage but not essential.
· Results focused
If you are interested in the position and would like to find out some more details, then please get in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.