Machine Operator (Packaging)
£22,000-25,000 + shift allowance &bonus
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing FMCG company at their impressive, brand new production facility at time of continued growth.
As a Machine Operator you will be working on the packaging line within a very collaborative work culture where investment in your training and your progression is important.
Machine Operator responsibilities:
You will be responsible for operating packaging machinery for bottling, canning and kegging at the highest efficiency, ensuring packaging is of the highest quality being involved in quality control inspections and supporting maintenance with the line centres.
- Execute all necessary packaging and warehouse machine operations – keg, can and bottle.
- Ensure all paperwork and QC checks are completed in-full.
- Reporting out of specification products to the Packaging management team.
- Routine maintenance of packaging equipment (i.e. hygiene, changing gaskets, seals, planned maintenance checks).
- Troubleshooting; report breakdowns and damage caused to equipment and assist where required in resolving the issue.
Machine Operator- experience required:
- Working knowledge of machine operating, production operative responsibilities, ideally for packaging.
- Knowledge of quality control and assurance processes.
- Relevant hands on plant aptitude – excellent problem-solving skills.
£22,000- 25,000 with 7% bonus (based on company and personal performance), Night shift pay - £41.00 per shift worked.
This a 24/7 production site working to a Panama shift pattern with days and night shifts (12 hours)- equivalent to working 14 days per month.
Benefits: Shift allowance, Annual Bonus 7%, Training and Development, Private Healthcare, Pension, Weekly Beers, opportunity to attend industry and social events
If you are interested in this Machine Operator opportunity, please contact James Powell here at TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.