£24000 per annum
19 days ago
Panama 12-hour days/ Nights
TXM Group are partnering with an international leader in their FMCG market, who are hiring for a number of Machine Operator alongside increasing demand and site expansion.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global and multibillion revenue business, where you will be working on the latest machines and technology in the markets to date.
This is a real growth market and if you are motivated by working with best practices, the latest technologies whilst challenging and developing yourself, then this is a great environment.
The Key Responsibilities of the role:
- At the start of every shift making sure that the machine is ready for the days work and then flagging anything that might be wrong with the machine.
- Responsible for completing checklists and error sheets for the machine, and also making sure that the standard of work is kept to the standard of the company.
- Responsible if there are any issues with the machine or the quality of the machine has dropped to bring this up to the engineering team so the problem can be fixed.
- Clearing blockages on conveyors and sortation system. to prevent any problems from occuring
- Numerate and literate ability to use computer equipment
- Ability to work individually and using your own initiative.
- Happy with working at heights (i.e., on ladders or on steps)
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.