£50000 per annum
28 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a large Engineering business based in Derby.
Purpose of the Role:
Provide customer-focussed SharePoint and Office 365 support across the workplace. You will be passionate about driving the adoption of SharePoint and Office365 solutions and the continuous improvement of sites and applications using new technologies.
- Maintain existing SharePoint solutions and implement strong supporting governance.
- Build custom business applications with out-of-the-box features and extend with custom scripts and coded applications
- Evaluate existing systems, solutions and processes and provide ideas for improvement. Research and understand emerging practices (as you will be working on new Microsoft APIs and Microsoft platforms).
- Implementation and customisation of SharePoint-based solutions for Collaboration portals, Enterprise Content Management, Workflows and Enterprise Search.
- Develop, deploy and maintain client side rendering scripts and SPFx components.
- Drive adoption and usage of Office 365 & SharePoint solutions.
- Provide help and guidance to customers of Office 365 including SharePoint Online, in order that they can make maximum use of IT and make training recommendations where appropriate.
- Carry out support, installation & maintenance activities to the cloud provided services implementing custom solutions to meet the business requirements.
- Hands-on Sharepoint developed experience
- Proven background of creating SharePoint features and solutions
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Cloud Technologies, including Office 365
- Understanding of best practice information architecture, managed metadata, enterprise search
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- An excellently defined benefit pension scheme
- Up to 34 days holiday per year
- Flexible working hours
- Free First Class duty travel on the train network
- Free standard leisure travel on the train network
- Friends and Family discounted tickets on the train network
- Various training opportunities
- Employee benefits portal with access to generous discounts
- Hybrid working, 2 - 3 days in the office per week
If you are looking for your next opportunity and would like some further information please click 'APPLY' and we will be in touch.