Working for one of the country’s leading construction company’s we are currently recruiting for a M & E Supervisor to work on one of London’s most significant landmarks.
With a competitive rate of pay and untold amounts of opportunity to progress within, this is a huge opportunity for a candidate who is looking to further their career.
The primary purpose of the role is to supervise and manage a team of static and mobile engineers, making sure that all PPM and Reactive Works are completed in a safe and timely manner and in accordance with the contracted output specifications and our client’s processes and procedures.
The position is to ensure that all required Building Engineering services as per the Engineering Building strategy is carried out. The position will require you to provide engineering support as an engineer in emergency situations to ensure business and operational continuity.
We would require prospective candidates to have the following:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an engineering field.
- Technical background or formal education, HNC/HND/Foundation Degree would be advantageous
- Apprenticeship in electrical/mechanical maintenance
- BOAS/BG01 training would be desirable
- City and Guilds 236 A&B (2360 parts 1 and 2) or equivalent would be desirable
- IET 17th edition would be desirable
- City & Guilds 2394 / 2395 or 2391 Electrical Testing & Inspection would be desirable
- Experience of using a CAFM system
- Good experience and track record in working in Facilities Management
- Good knowledge of building services and legislation
- Have both mechanical and electrical maintenance experience
If you are looking for the next step in your career for a company that is universally respected and revered then please apply through the website or contact Scott on 07867883650.