Salary - £16K £18k
This position will have responsibility for collaborating with end clients, internal production and procurement staff to ensure execution to planned orders and schedules. The successful candidate will work with the facility production schedulers and operations personnel to support delivery on goods.
The Administrator will have the following main responsibilities:-
- Ensures the timely delivery of materials to the facility, collaborating with suppliers to coordinate deliveries and shipping schedules to meet facility production plans.
- Extensive amount of client contact, co-ordinating and data entry administration.
- Initiate, co-ordinate and participate in activities to ensure optimum inventory levels.
- Be involved with, as necessary, the scheduling and control of onward shipment material.
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, organization and communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience in material control/logistics/planning is essential.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self motivated with good attention to detail.
- PC Skills are essential.
- Knowledge of MRP systems would be an advantage.
Ideally possess a technical/commercial qualification at degree level or relevant experience.
If you are looking for a new role and wanting to be a part of a hard working team within a credible, established organisation then please send your cv to Jack.firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01908 224028.
Alternatively if this role is not for you, but you know of anyone who may be of interest, please send this email on. If you can recommend anyone and we place them, we can send you vouchers based on our referral reward scheme.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.