£44624 - £47665 per annum
19 days ago
In the role you will provide engineering input and advice to ensure that work is designed and constructed to the desired quality.
Role Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Prepare technical briefs prompting engineering requirements for renewals and enhancement work.
- The role requires you to have knowledge and experience of light or heavy rail engineering, along with previous experience of managing the performance of suppliers relating to the design and/or construction of engineering assets as well as experience of working with various stakeholder.
- This role is suited to a technical person with a passion for working with the environment in order to make a difference to the lives of people in South Yorkshire.
- Monday - Friday, 37 hours per week
- £44,624 - £47,665 per annum
Please note this is a 5 year FTC
- Competitive salary, hybrid working, access to a Local Government Pension Scheme and the chance to be part of an organisation where you can really make a difference.
- Located in a vibrant city centre location, well-placed for transport links and encourage employees to take advantage of a range of benefits, including active travel facilities.
If you are interested and would like some more information, please click 'APPLY' and we will be in touch.