14 days ago
Legacy Redelivery Rolling Stock Engineer
Have you got experience of handing back legacy rolling stock? TXM Are looking for an experience rolling stock engineer with strong commercial experience on a 9 month contract outside of IR35 based in East London.
Legacy Redelivery Rolling Stock Engineer:
- Working within the commercial team you will responsible for handing back the units to the ROSCO’s.
- You will need to converse with the shop floor as well working closely with the engineering and commercial teams in the office.
- Reducing liability & ensuring the fleet is in a good condition, campaign management, auditing experience, forecasting of costs & commercial experience needs to strong.
- Ensuring engineering change is up to date including TSA & MSA.
- If you meet the above requirement and are interested in this Electrical Systems Engineer role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
- TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.