about 1 month ago
- Key leadership position
- Fast-paced, dynamic and impactful opportunity
- Global organisation
This is an opportunity like no other, to be involved in the implementation of People Development across Australia within a global group of businesses.
Operating in Australia since 2010, 2XM Recruit is part of a global TXM group of companies with over 40 years recruitment experience. With established offices in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne, we offer specialist services across engineering, rail, mining and construction. Renowned for our service and delivery excellence across both blue and white collar sectors, we continue to go from strength to strength and always aim to go The Xtra Mile to satisfy our clients’ evolving needs.
About the Role
People Development plays a key role in the group’s strategic growth plan. We are looking to further develop our Group People Development functionality globally so that we can attract more talent, expose them to high quality learning & development and set them up to benefit from a sustainable, successful recruitment career.
This unique opportunity is to be involved in the embryonic stage of implementing People Development through Australia, shaping its’ success and establishing a world class offering. The Learning & Development responsibilities include:
- Delivering technical and professional training either in group, one on one coaching or virtually.
- Working alongside the leaders of the business to drive development.
- Identifying, evaluating and designing L&D solutions to meet the developing needs of the business or individuals.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience within a recruitment role essential
- Prior exposure to, and a passion for, training and development
- Equally comfortable in one on one as well as group based scenarios
- Energetic and vibrant personality
- Champion of innovation and continuous improvement
- Welcome hamper on day one
- Extra day holiday per year of service
- Birthday off
- Convenient office locations across Australia
- Quarter team lunches, individual and team incentives, national competitions and team nights out!
- Career growth and management opportunities as the business continues to expand
At 2XM Recruit we thrive on being the best we can, starting with a positive attitude and a desire to be successful. If you would like to learn more about the opportunity, please don’t delay and apply now! Contact Alison Bradley to learn more – 0401 633 399 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
#2XM Recruit #TXM Recruit #Peopledevelopment #engineering #rail #mining #construction #theXtramile