£45000 - £50000 per annum
10 days ago
Your Duties will consist of delivering planned and reactive mechanical and electrical services to the site. Also to coordinate all resources and stakeholders to deliver a high level of service to clients with maximum efficiency and in a safe, sustainable and collaborative manner.
- Ensure that routine PPM is carried out to all mechanical and electrical plant in accordance with Site task schedules and asset lists.
- Ensure that reactive tasks throughout the sites are completed,and be proactive in highlighting areas where improvements can be made.
- Ensure that plant faults and defects are swiftly remedied to maintain plant in serviceable order at all times.
- Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out both maintenance and reactive works. To provide parts lists and estimated timescales to carry out remedial works.
- Ensure that all relevant paperwork is completed regarding PPM, reactive and breakdown works and that it is passed without delay to the contract Administrator
- Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared, and used for all tasks undertaken to ensure safe working practices at all times.
- To develop a good working relationship with all members of Engie staff, subcontractors and the client representatives.
- Ensure the provision of a Safe and Healthy working environment. To include the wearing of uniform and PPE at all times.
- Ensure the professional image of Engie is presented to clients at all times
- Ensure up to date plant logs are kept at all times
- Ensure that all plant rooms under the responsibility of Engie are kept in a clean and tidy condition.
- Supervising and monitoring of sub-contractors works whilst they are on site undertaking maintenance
- To undertake lone working when and where required, subject to passing satisfactory training
- To operate a permit to work system in accordance with the clients Technical and SHEQ Processes
- Ensure CAFM system is kept up to date and that PPM and reactive tickets are closed out with accurate data capture
- Technical background or formal education, HNC/HND/Foundation Degree would be advantageous
- Apprenticeship in electrical or mechanical maintenance
- BOAS/BG01 training would be desirable
- City and Guilds 236 A&B (2360 parts 1 and 2) or equivalent would be desirable
- IET 18th edition would be desirable
- City & Guilds 2394 / 2395 or 2391 Electrical Testing & Inspection would be desirable or HVAC Qualified
- Experience of using a CAFM system
- Track record in working in Facilities Management
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you