Calling all Project Engineers!
We are looking for an experienced project engineer to join a leading global manufacturing company supplying products to automotive OEM customers. This new and exciting position of a Lead Interior Project Engineer will be involved in the design & development of automotive components & systems using your engineering knowledge & experience. Your development activities will support new product launch & the continuous improvement of current product competitiveness.
Role - Lead Interior Project Engineer
Location - Bedfordshire
Contract - 6 Months
Rate - Competitive hourly rate
What we are looking for
- Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Experience in Interior Parts Development or other Automotive Plastic parts
- Self-motivated & well organised with a ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Eager to learn and develop
You will have the ability & experience to:
- Manage Project QCT (from R&D perspective)
- Manage team of up to 4 Engineers
- Utilise CAD tool (NX) to review CAD Data
- Make, review & approve Engineering Changes using tools such as Design Review
- Apply engineering tools & techniques e.g. design FMEA, FTA, etc.
- Interface effectively across functions & regions
- Interface effectively with Customer
- Make reports/presentation for Management Reviews
- Conduct Benchmark Activities
If you are looking for a new challenge working with a great group of engineers, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01908 228642 to discuss.
“TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.”