East London, United Kingdom
6 months ago
Lead Electrical Rolling Stock Engineer
Have you got detailed electrical rolling stock knowledge? TXM are looking for an experienced Lead Electrical Rolling Stock Engineer based in London with great benefits and salary on offer along with a variety of work to carry out.
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 depending on experience plus rail travel benefits and a final salary pension.
Lead Electrical Rolling Stock Engineer Job Description:
- Electrical systems/power control.
- TCMS, remote monitoring and ATO system/control.
- Technical writing and Engineering Change.
- Reliability and Maintenance processes/systems.
- Technical investigations and commercial awareness to work with suppliers.
- Desirable: C’Eng or I’Eng, ROGs/ORR understanding, new trains.
Lead Electrical Rolling Stock Engineer Next Steps:
- If you meet the above requirement and are interested in this Lead Electrical Rolling Stock Engineer role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
- TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.