£15 - £16 per hour
about 1 month ago
This well known leading manufacturer in Northamptonshire is looking for experienced Composite Laminators to join there rapidly growing team for an immediate start.
You will be ensuring that every part is made perfectly and produced in a timely manner to meet the clients demands. If you like to do your job to the highest standard and want to work on some exciting projects for High-end Automotive/motorsport companies then this would be the perfect place for you!
- The ability to read, understand and follow engineering drawings and lay up manuals
- Previous experience of laminating high quality complex carbon composite components
- Previous experience and knowledge of the chassis impact structure and associated structural components
- Mould preparation and manufacture
- The ability to vacuum bag components
- Pervious experience of the operation of autoclave ovens
- Possess a good working knowledge of base materials
- A high level of attention to detail, positive ‘can-do’ attitude and a flexible ‘hands-on’ approach to workload and hours is essential
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you