£27 per hour
21 days ago
Pay: £27 hourly rate on Nights
EXP: Sap or similar system for inputting data
Contract: 6 month duration
• Conduct and record daily KPI inspections in accordance with IEP contract (App A to Part C of Schd
• Support internal and external KPI assessments and audits.
• Produce daily and periodic KPI reports for Operations Management team
• Maintain KPI records in SAP and wider business systems
• Work closely with Production teams to deliver allocated sets at the required train presentation standard, including the rectification of train presentation related defects.
• Oversee the delivery of cleaning services, cleaning operatives and cleaning contractors
• Monitor train presentation teams to maintain standards and completion of assigned duties (including contractors).
• Responsible for control and distribution of cleaning material ensuring stock rotation and safety in storage.
• Take responsibility for developing and maintaining the procedures, systems and resources necessary for delivering cleaning, grounds and waste services on site
• Ensure all statutory Safety, Health and Environmental licences/certificates relevant to areas of responsibility are available on site for audit and review
• Conduct individual and collective KPI training and education.
• Ensure all statutory, health and safety and environmental licences, certificates and documentation relevant to areas of responsibility are available on site for audit and review
• To be aware of and actively promote and implement Hitachi’s ethos, culture and values. • to be involved in Hitachi Rail Europe’s staff development and training and participate in PDP procedures.
• Provide input on performance reviews and disciplinary issues.
• To undertake any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as may be required.
If you are interested please click to apply or contact Kenny Mcevoy at TXM Recruit.