23 days ago
Negotiable Salary + Travel Benefits
TXM Recruit are currently working with a Formula 1 Team who are looking to bring in a Junior Electrical Technician to join their expanding Electronics Team. This is a vital role to the success of the team on the track and back at the factory.
The team are looking to continue their push up the grid and see this Junior Electrical Technician role as incredibly important to this. The team are very well backed and part of a Multi billion pound brand that stretches across the globe. The role is predominantly factory based, although support for car build, Test Events and some Race weekend work may be required. The role will involve the build and set up of various on car systems, as well as testing, pit and garage equipment.
The role comes with a very good benefits package including expenses and time in lieu for time at the track.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Manufacture a range of harnesses, sensor and assemblies for use on and off car.
- Support factory race and test car build ensuring all electronic boxes, wiring harnesses and sensors are fitted correctly.
- Work closely with the trackside electronics team and purchasing to ensure the correct level of spares and consumables are available to all events.
- Support the Systems Engineers when calibrating sensors and performing tests, both on-car and at the factory.
- Support the electronics trackside team at race and test events as required.
- Help with the development and implementation of in-house test rigs and equipment.
- Play an active role in the design and installation of the chassis wiring and sensors.
- Continuously monitor and improve on and off car installations, design/manufacturing standards and operational processes and procedures.
- Actively progress allocated Development & Reliability projects under the direction of the Electronics Design Team Leader.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you