Great Starting Salary + Excellent Company Benefits + Awesome Bonus Opportunities
about 1 month ago
Junior CNC Machinist
We are partnering with one of the most globally renowned manufacturing business who manufacture and supply to the world of F1 and motorsport to support in this rare and fantastic opportunity for a Junior CNC Machinist to join the team. This really is your time to shine and embark on a career where the only limitations are how far you are wanting to go!
The successful candidate will have served a recognised apprenticeship and will be looking to take their career onto the next step. You will be supporting the machine shop by programming, setting and operating 5 axis CNC machines to produce precision machined components for the F1 and racing programmes the business works with
Key Accountabilities/Duties include:
- Programming, setting and operating 5 axis CNC machines to achieve maximum efficiency and the highest quality standards for the manufacture of precision engineered metallic components.
- Use of Siemens NX CAM software to support our dedicated CAM Programmers for CNC code optimisation and troubleshooting to deliver improvements as required.
- Maximising throughput and overall machine tool efficiency.
- Dynamic and capable, meeting challenging deadlines within a fast-paced environment.
- The successful candidate will have completed a recognised apprenticeship and will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience of manual and CNC machining (experience of 5 axis machining being highly advantageous) alongside a basic familiarity of CAD / CAM software.
- Experience of manufacturing precision machined components within a quality focussed environment is essential.
- You will possess effective communication skills and will have the ability to remain focused and objective under pressure. You will be able to demonstrate a process mind-set with the capability for logically solving complex problems. Resilient and professional with a belief in the concept of Continuous Improvement. Energetic with a strong work ethic and customer focus.
- We are looking for someone who is Flexible when it comes to hours with a ‘can-do approach’, along with the ability to work in a team, under pressure and to strict deadlines with minimum supervision
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.